Posted on 01-19-2017
8 Conditions You Didn't Know Your Chiropractor Could Help
Raveling Chiropractic Center has met the chiropractic needs of patients in Dunedin, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, and Tampa since 1983. Many people, however, are unaware of the full range of conditions our chiropractic professional, Dr. Paul Raveling, can treat. While you may only think of seeing a chiropractor for back and neck pain, whiplash from an auto accident injury, or a workers comp case, here are eight other times when our Dunedin/Clearwater chiropractor can provide relief:
- Athletic Injuries: Athletes of all ages can be susceptible to injuries due to the punishment their bodies take during practice or competitions. Whether it is the constant pounding of running, quick starting and starting, forceful collisions, or repetitive actions, athletes often turn to our sports injury chiropractor for effective pain relief.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: This syndrome affects the arms and hands of people in many industries who continuously perform the same motions. Hair dressers, computer operators, and construction workers all deal with work-related arm pain.
- Golfer's Elbow: Sometimes known as tennis elbow, this injury occurs from hyper-extending the arm in order to hit a ball and having the elbow take the brunt of the impact.
- Headaches/Migraines: Headaches can be traced to a number of causes in the musculoskeletal structure.
- Post-Knee Replacement: Many patients can be at risk for complications after knee surgery. Our chiropractor helps minimize post-surgical pain and works to restore full mobility.
- Rotator Cuff Strains and Tears: Swimmers, baseball pitchers, and football quarterbacks often tear or strain their rotator cuff and benefit from our rehabilitative care.
- Tooth and Jaw Pain (TMJ): Your jaw can get out of alignment due to an injury, poor tooth alignment, or TMJ. Our chiropractor can get you back to eating and chewing without pain.
- Foot/Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis): Foot injuries can be some of the most difficult to deal with because they affect every area of daily life.
Chiropractic Care Relieves More Than Back Pain
Whatever caused your pain, our chiropractic center can provide relief through a course of chiropractic care, massage therapy, pain management and physical therapy. Raveling Chiropractic Center is dedicated to reducing your pain and healing your injuries through conservative care. Call 727-733-0433 today to set an appointment for a comprehensive chiropractic consultation.